It is yet time for another tag! I was indirectly tagged by the lovely Ava, who blogs over at Quiet Land. This tag was a making of her own. Thanks for nominating me! Now, onward!
-Thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
-Answer the original 6 text-themed questions.
-Add a typography/word related question of your own for those you tagged to answer.
-Tag 6+ bloggers, and let them know.
-Include these rules in your post.
(^Feel free to use the image above^)
1. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet?
2. What are three words that you love?
3. What are three words you hate?
4. If you were to create a word, what would it be, and what would it describe?
5. What is your favorite three punctuation marks?
6. What are three of your favorite fonts?
My Q to the nominees: What are six words that describe you?
Her question: Do you prefer writing on paper or typing?
2. Bubbles, colour (with a ‘u’), and spectrum.
3. Boogers, loo, and gorey.
4. Daislin(g) [Pronunciation: days-lynn/days-ling]: To follow (or following) your dreams? (I honestly don’t even know guys! But we should totally make daisling a thing! XD ) #daisling
5. , ! .
6. Why do we blink so frequently, Amatic SC, and Tolkien.
Her question: I like writing on paper more, even though you can do spell check and backspace when you type. 😛
– Suzy at Crafts’n’Craziness
– Alyssa at writinganyone
-Shelby at Every Bit of Lovely
-Mikayla at The Bubblegum Ballerina
-Geneva at Life Through The Lens
-Katie at A Writer’s Faith
*TAG DISCLAIMER: If you don’t want to do the tag, you don’t have to. Just let me know!*