Yes, I too have a list of things I would love to accomplish this year. Of course, people rarely ever complete their whole list. So this year, I tried to put down more realistic goals. Without further ado, here is my list!
- Get fit
- Fill up an entire journal (I recently got into journaling this past month, and I really enjoy it! So hopefully I’ll finish at least one this year! *Hint* I may do a post on journaling soon*Hint*Hint*)
- Let my hair grow out
- Get my license
- Become a Senior
- Read at least 85 books
- Fill up my $5 bill jar (It’s where you put every $5 bill you get this year into a jar, and at the end of the year, BAM, YOU’RE RICH!
- Improve my art skills
- Start the Senior-Photo-A-Week challenge
- Attend a formal
- Be more POSITIVE
- Write more
- Drink only water for at least a month straight (Which I am actually going to start on February)
- Start a blog (Woohoo! Already one completed! I wrote this list a few days ago.)
- Improve at the piano
- Get a job/ Do a home business
And to end this post, I will share with you all my very first poem that I thought of today. Writing this poem actually made me think of the scripture that says,”Even in laughter the heart may sorrow…” (Prov. 14:13).
WARNING: I am not a poet!
The whistling wind and the seeing eye, why do you cry?
What troubled news do you carry? Even on sunny days.
Well, that’s all darlings! What’s on YOUR list for 2016 goals? ❤